Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

S2 Gold (Giant) issue

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
So I've been flying to various map destinations to get more stars and coins, and yesterday I had a weird issue - my S2 giant gold jet, even though it was shown as available and ready to fly, could not be selected for a flight to Basel. I sent an email to GI, I received a response that they needed screenshots, I send the screenshots, and all of a sudden I am accused of time travelling! I could complete flights with the S2 in various other (non-map) destinations, and the day before I had used it for flights to Zaragosa and Montpellier anyways...

I am not sure if I should continue play the game or just give up. I sent GI an email saying that after spending REAL money on their offer on 10K fuel (that appeared last week), why would I cheat? And they send me back saying that they forwarded my email to their developers for consideration.

So my issue is, if it's a bug indeed, why the heck would you accuse me???

Honestly, this is their last chance. If the code they gave me doesn't fix this, and it's a bug, I will report GI to apple and claim at least my cash from last week back. I wish Free2Play reads this and sees what I mean by GI accusing us!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Theo,

we don't accuse anyone personally as this is an automated anti-cheat system that prevents 90% of actual cheaters from spoiling fun for everyone else. As I've told before, any kind of automated system isn't perfect, and unfortunately honest players do get banned too, sometimes - and of course that's the last thing any of us would want to happen. We're working on improving it, meanwhile, please wait for our support team response. They are there to help you.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Hi Ivan Free2Play ,

thanks for the answer, I appreciate it. As you suggest, the system is automated, and as you said it works most of the times. However, I would appreciate if the support team instead of sending this automated message that accuses us, at least investigates the issue.

Today for example, without doing anything on my game, I was able to use my S2 jet to fly to Salzburg, which means that there was a bug. And, that bug, did affect my progress as I wasn't able to fly my faster plane to Basel and increase the # of flights within the given time.

Anyhow, I hope one of the things you guys are working on is to actually get this automated mechanism improved so that it doesn't impact the few good players. As I suggested in the Suggestions thread one way is to focus on the players that cheat to "beat" other players; these are the ones that need to be controlled.

Please see this, as it appears to be one of the most important requests from most of the board members. I know I am not the only one that's been in this position for no real reason!

Top Bottom