Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Russian Victory Day Quest

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I would also support this idea. I did finished this quest last year, but it was necessary to change the language of the device to russian.
It was a bit strange to use ipad in thise days, but i survived :whistle:
I know there was also this quest 2y ago, but in that time i did not play it. Even if the reward was nicer then last one :rolleyes:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Here's a link to the quest:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/english-version-of-russian-victory-day-quest.5630/
In 2013 the reward was The Motherland Calls building. In 2014 it was the Aircraft Monument.
Playing the quest in Russian was fun but I did get a bit nervous the first time switching my iPad language from Russian to English and back again. But everything worked fine. No problems at all in either year and if you've played the game long enough, you recognize the icons no matter what language they are in.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom