Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Runways

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I'm not going to say what you should do, but I currently just have a 4 & 5. And when I need more space for my airport, the 4 will be going. That will put off me having to spend another 10 greenies on the airport.
It really depends on your airport layout and what resources you have to buy new land.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
So, I am about to buy a level 5 runway, which will make me have 5 total runways (1-5). My question is, do I need to keep all 5 different runways, or should I just keep levels 4 and 5 since I can only land two guest planes at a time?

Thank you

You also need to think of your future plans with your own flights as you may want to land several planes. At higher levels you may want to keep a minimum of 2 runways but 3 is better.

So, I am about to buy a level 5 runway, which will make me have 5 total runways (1-5). My question is, do I need to keep all 5 different runways, or should I just keep levels 4 and 5 since I can only land two guest planes at a time?

Thank you

You really only need 1 (highest level) runway to land all your planes, but having 2, 3 or more is preferable, since clicking planes in quick succession seems to increase chance of drops.

But since it costs money to buy land to build runways, it depends on your budget.

Top Bottom