Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Running out of oxygen!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Has anyone else had an issue retrieving their space capsule after launch. My Prometheus launch has done its 24jr countdown and says "ready". Its been ready for 12 hours and still no return. Im afraid it might have burned up in re-entry!!!! If not then my astronaut is getting critically low on oxygen. Can anyone help me save him??? I have searched my entire airport over and over again and the capsule is nowhere to be found. Anyone else run into this problem??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
There seems to be a connection issue to the GI servers for some users at the moment. Can you visit your neighbours at present? If you can't then I'm afraid your capsule is currently in a holding pattern in orbit, awaiting re-entry instructions! Hopefully Airman Mitchell can hold his breath until GI reboot their systems :cautious:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I had the same problems overnight on the Ipad, turned it on and off plus the router could not add anything to launch or visit neighbors.
This morning i plugged it in to recharge and hey everything went fine you could try that?
Need an early night cant go through that again

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Has anyone else had an issue retrieving their space capsule after launch. My Prometheus launch has done its 24jr countdown and says "ready". Its been ready for 12 hours and still no return. Im afraid it might have burned up in re-entry!!!! If not then my astronaut is getting critically low on oxygen. Can anyone help me save him??? I have searched my entire airport over and over again and the capsule is nowhere to be found. Anyone else run into this problem??
Yes, I had the same problem. Then sent a message to GI. What I don't know is whether the server resurrected for a brief minute or two or whether GI helped it along. Within the hour the capsule materialised. GI won't know the extent of the problem unless we each tell them.

Top Bottom