Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rockfest has come to Airport City!

Thanks for the spotlight, now there are only 4 power amplifier (no one can send them as a gift) and 2 loudspeaker to go. And there are only 67 hours left. Time for some Jack Bauer...

Drop that power amplifier, NOW!!!! ;)

PS: I have sent some planes to Bali. Insted of some power amplifiers, now I have got 11 haze machines :(

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
I was hoping for some green airport money as the prize for finishing the rockfest... The whole thing is another tactic to get users to spend real money to get the last few items. Power Amps seem to be the sticking point for most people. having played for 8-10 hours a day and now having 1 day left ,We are close to getting the jackets, have collected 663 musical instruments but still short of 8 out of 16 items for the arena!!!
Being that Power Amps are the most difficult item to get, what a fab idea not to let you send them as a gift either...:-(

RosieAir' pid='377' dateline='1336154332 said:
I was hoping for some green airport money as the prize for finishing the rockfest... The whole thing is another tactic to get users to spend real money to get the last few items. Power Amps seem to be the sticking point for most people. having played for 8-10 hours a day and now having 1 day left ,We are close to getting the jackets, have collected 663 musical instruments but still short of 8 out of 16 items for the arena!!!
Being that Power Amps are the most difficult item to get, what a fab idea not to let you send them as a gift either...:-(

According to the announcement of GameInsight, I also thought there would be some green cash at the end of the rockfest...

I also believe that this is intended to force people to spend real cash in order to desperately finish the rockfest. Kind of a sad thing to me...

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
IMPORTANT TIP FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT COMPLETED THE ROCKFEST
1) upgrade to the latest update that allows you to visit other airports
2) Visit Madlen Airbons Aiport (I think you will find her at the top of your friends list)
3) Collect the 4000 coins and 800 exp points for finishing the rockfest
4) go back to your airport
5) go back to step 2, repeat as many times as you like, until your Rockfest timer runs out.
6) Spend spend spend!

you will get a rock shop in your warehouse every time you do this, we now have 331...

Dave' pid='473' dateline='1336301832 said:
I cant believe that I actually managed to complete Rockfest! I thought it was going to be impossible, but with the help from the members on here I did it!

How many Rock Shops did people get? I was given two......

I only got one.

i007791' pid='495' dateline='1336314051 said:
i got 99 rock shops in my warehouse but can only build max. 6

I gained 11 farmers markets at the easter mission, but also could only build 6.

hendro_asher' pid='632' dateline='1336435411 said:
i already finish the arena music but i dont get rock shop.... anyone know why? thanks

Was the arena built within the rockfest mission or after that?
Maybe that makes a difference?

Top Bottom