Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rockfest has come to Airport City!

Wow, that was quick!

I still need items to build the arena. I have enough dollars left to pay off the remaining portion and have my arena built, but I don't want to waste all my dollars on this. The biker jackets could be a problem too, no?

hendro_asher, if you click on the building and then on the objects required to complete it, it will show you were you can get those objects from. I believe you can get those objects from Bali Island for your level.

Dave, yes it's a bit too much although now I need around $20 to complete the arena. The biker jackets will be a problem, but a biker pack for $6 has 20 biker jackets in it if you do manage to get as far as 60-80 jackets within the week. The one good thing is the frequency with which the camping festival gives out coins (and potential for jackets).

Dave' pid='57' dateline='1335629234 said:
I try not to use the dollars if I can help it, plust to complete the arena without collecting any items will set you back 30 dollars....too much in my opinion.

So far I havent collected too many biker jackets from the festivals. I think this is going to be a difficult task to complete.

I agree with you, completing the music arena is one tough task. I have sent planes to Bali for two days now, and I only got one haze machine. Unimaginably for me to receive the other 15 items. :huh:

By the way: I have got 48 of 100 leather jackets so far, but I doubt that the music arena will be built in time.

hendro_asher' pid='73' dateline='1335660427 said:
iam in level 17... how to get power amplifier? thanks

I am in level 21 and able to get power amplifiers from:
Bali, London, Dubai, Delhi, Berlin.

But I can only go to Bali & London so far...

xp_xyz' pid='91' dateline='1335692238 said:
Dave' pid='57' dateline='1335629234 said:
I try not to use the dollars if I can help it, plust to complete the arena without collecting any items will set you back 30 dollars....too much in my opinion.

So far I havent collected too many biker jackets from the festivals. I think this is going to be a difficult task to complete.

I agree with you, completing the music arena is one tough task. I have sent planes to Bali for two days now, and I only got one haze machine. Unimaginably for me to receive the other 15 items. :huh:

By the way: I have got 48 of 100 leather jackets so far, but I doubt that the music arena will be built in time.

I have 13 of the 16 items, but have no idea where the remaining three power amplifiers will come from. If you want, I can send you a spotlight a day for the next 4 days to complete that part, atleast.

I've had a bad day with the biker jackets. I only have 44/100 so far.

Dave, what I've been doing is sending flights to Rome to get the fuel additives and then flying aircraft to London. I managed to get a powerful amplifier yesterday after 2340983098235983245809 flights to Rome and London, though. I'm going to wait till the last day and if time's running out I'll just buy the remaining amplifiers - I only need to spend $4 to complete the music arena as of now.

Dave' pid='163' dateline='1335810926 said:
I cant send any plans to Bali as I upgraded all my planes and hangers, so have to rely on going to London, which requires a special flight item! No chance of completing the challenge!

No need to panic! You might have forgotten, that you need a special item to go to Bali, too. In order to get this item you have to fly to the T. Riviera first. So you would only save some time, because the flight time to Bali & Co is less than to Rome & London. But you still have to fly to two destinations in order to have a 0.001% chance of getting a special item that is needed for the music arena :dodgy:

i already finish the jacket n musical instrumenst..... i'm still level 19.... all special items for music arena accept power amplifier i already gettin.... i don't have enought green money to completed the music arena.... no change to completing the challenge for 4day..... :(

bew0072' pid='11' dateline='1335557979 said:
A Rock Shop bldg (30 coins every hour) was the prize along with coins and exp, 4,000 and 400 I think.

If this is really the "special prize" that GameInsight/Road404 awards a user, who finishes the Rockfest mission, it would not be worth spending green cash at all!

For 400 exp und 4,000 coins I would just sent some more planes to cities I really need and this would result in less stress and frustration.

And I think even when you do not succeed in the Rockfest mission, you will keep the festival buildings anyway. And this is gives you more coins in one hour than this Rock Shop building.

I have everything except the Power Amplifiers.

I manage to get one from Bali. and accidentally buy one using the green cash.

So I need 2 more Amplifiers. I have 5 planes and will keep flying to Bali (of course Turkish Coast in order to get the Landing Lamp and keep asking ppl to send me the Landing Lamp as gift) bacause it takes shorter time to complete the flight. Hopefully it gives more more chance to get them. I am not sure if flying to London or Dubai will give higher chances to earn the item. From the description, flying to Berlin will surely be easier to grant me the item. but I can't fly there anyway.

Still have 4 mroe days. Hopefully I can get 1 amp, if not 2 by the end of it. I will choose to buy the remaining Amp by green cashes.

x1d154' pid='258' dateline='1335954779 said:
I have everything except the Power Amplifiers.

Still have 4 mroe days. Hopefully I can get 1 amp, if not 2 by the end of it. I will choose to buy the remaining Amp by green cashes.

Think about it, are 4,000 coins and 400 exp really worth "wasting" 4 green cash on it? Send out 5 planes to level10+-destinations and you will have the same amount of exp and the coins are coming in easier than the green cash.

I haven't spent any green cash and have 40/40 musical instruments, 100/100 biker jackets and only need 1 power amplifier to complete the Music Arena. I'm hoping I can get the 1 power amplifier in the next 3 days.

When you are that close finishing the Rockfest mission, chances are high, that you are getting the last power amplifier.

However I am still looking for:
- 3 loudspeaker
- 4 power amplifier
- 1 spotlight

And there are only 92 hours to go. So I will not invest any green cash (16 green cash) for only 4,000 coins and 400 exp. But if I were you, I would give it a go for sure!

I completed the Rockfest mission and I didn't spend any green cash! :) I managed to get the last power amplifier from a London flight. I sent you a spotlight in the gifts just now, so hopefully that should be that.

Yes completing the mission resulted in 4000 coins, 400 exp and a rock store that gives 38 coins in 1 hour. The music arena gives 90 coins every 4 hours or something like that. The festival camping was the best thing to come out of this whole challenge.

Top Bottom