Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Roads not movable in Airport City ver 2.11.02

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
I thought it was just me and that somehow I forgot that it had always been that way.

But I can confirm, I need to "sell" my roads now in order to "move" them.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
But what is the issue with it ? We don't buy roads... we just build them.. and when its not required we delete it ;) Just like in the real world :D

You know, we have to pity the newbies.

Remember when the 100 or 200 coins for adding / added neighbours was worth something? Now, everytime they re-arrange the town when they have enough coins to buy that one extra square, more coins is wasted deleting / rebuilding roads!

They will never have the chance to experiment with the most efficient layout. One click and its money spent. Irreversible!

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Bali Hi I understand where you're coming from, but I've never had to pay for roads. It takes me about a week to collect 150 000 - 200 000 coins.
I can barely recall what it was like being a newbie but I remember it was much easier when you could stuff every corner of your city with commercial buildings.
Times are tough in AC. I am feeling like an old woman recalling the good old days :)

Bali Hi I understand where you're coming from, but I've never had to pay for roads. It takes me about a week to collect 150 000 - 200 000 coins.
I can barely recall what it was like being a newbie but I remember it was much easier when you could stuff every corner of your city with commercial buildings.
Times are tough in AC. I am feeling like an old woman recalling the good old days :)

Eh, you are right. Road is free.
I simply assumed that GI charges coins for roads too!

Top Bottom