Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Reward For Loyalty

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Free2Play , i have been banned twice in a month now and i have no option left except your help. i am wondering that will you ever help me in getting my game unblocked? or i have to do it all alone.
Please i request you to help me in the best manner you can also please reply that whether you will help me or not.
Thank you

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Free2Play , i have been banned twice in a month now and i have no option left except your help. i am wondering that will you ever help me in getting my game unblocked? or i have to do it all alone.
Please i request you to help me in the best manner you can also please reply that whether you will help me or not.
Thank you
Best of luck

, i have been banned twice in a month now and i have no option left except your help. i am wondering that will you ever help me in getting my game unblocked? or i have to do it all alone.
Thank you

My patience and respect towards you and your game is running thin. Please try to understand my situation and help me get out of this. Waiting for your fast reply.
Are you joking, ivan is so much busy in devolping the game that he can't help me resolve my small problem, so i doubt that will he reply to these questions ever, and suppose if he answers than will we ever be able to see that?.
Some people are rulings in this things and they don't care of player's like me.

These posts where you tag Ivan (Which I have removed) need to stop.

The way to contact support is clearly laid out.

First via the Game Insight website and if you have no luck there you can contact them via email support@road404.com
We are more then happy for you to post a thread on the forum outling your issue, however making several similar posts over numerous topics, some which could be construed as rude is not acceptable on this site.

Top Bottom