Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Restoration code GI support

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Today my game refused to open, tried rebooting my iPad, starting with and without network connection, but still it shut down when the loading screen appeared. So I sent in a support ticket, got a reply back after 15 minutes telling me to delete the game start over and play to Level 3. Did this and replied back. Now the waiting game starts I presume..

Anyone who has any idea of how long I have to wait? Talking days, weeks or months?
@Mario's Dad you have waited for a restoration code for a year?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Today my game refused to open, tried rebooting my iPad, starting with and without network connection, but still it shut down when the loading screen appeared. So I sent in a support ticket, got a reply back after 15 minutes telling me to delete the game start over and play to Level 3. Did this and replied back. Now the waiting game starts I presume..

Anyone who has any idea of how long I have to wait? Talking days, weeks or months?
could be done within hours but up to few days - depends on their workload

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
they no longer send you a restore code, they upgrade your profile after finished the tutorial on your new game and get the request for game name in your case as an Ipad player is the same. They ask you to open your game and wait approximately 5 minutes for the game to stabilize then you can go back to playing.

the turn around time was 48 hours unless there is a major problem with your game.

I crashed my winodws game on on Sunday evening and my game was back up by early today (Tuesday)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Just open a ticket, and wait. It happened to me last Thursday, about 4 p.m., and got my game full back on Sunday, just when MotoGP started, around 2 p.m.
Do not hesitate, open a ticket. (y)

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Just open a ticket, and wait. It happened to me last Thursday, about 4 p.m., and got my game full back on Sunday, just when MotoGP started, around 2 p.m.
Do not hesitate, open a ticket. (y)

I have opened a ticket and done the delete,install, tutorial and reported back. Waiting for GI to do their restore. Good to see that both you and @Cosmic Blue got it back and running after a few days. How far back in time was the game after restoration? Days, weeks or last upgrade?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I have opened a ticket and done the delete,install, tutorial and reported back. Waiting for GI to do their restore. Good to see that both you and @Cosmic Blue got it back and running after a few days. How far back in time was the game after restoration? Days, weeks or last upgrade?

you would like likely go back approximately 2 to 3 hours after you last closed the game depending on how often GI servers back up.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Do not remember exactly, but yes, few hours maybe till last autosave. Or could be max half a day. My game works even faster now (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This makes me wonder.
Should I delete, install dan request restore code to make AC run smoother ?
Depends what device you're using. I have iPad Air. I would not say works 100% better then before, i just can see it loads a bit faster, visiting neighbors is quicker and return to my game from neighbors is almost instant. I am happy with that.
But you might open a ticket and ask, not sure about that. And as @Kesh wrote, depends of device. Is it is old and with lack of memory, not sure if restoring will make game faster... (y)

I have a different problem ... the old tablet I was using is no longer suitable for the game.
One day I will get a new tablet (Father Christmas - I hope you are listening !!)

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
About 10 minutes after my post last night i received an email (didnt read before today) from Mary Heiden at GI support telling me to open my game and let i load to receive my old game back. So 3-4 hours after contacting support my game was fixed. Kudos to GI Support and Mary Heiden who get alot of bad reviews in here:). My game was not set back more then 1 hour at most.

Now im trying to add a picture to my game again but it says In facebook that I allready have approved GI game center I press OK and open in AirPort city, but then it says Facebook account has not been veryfied. I have noticed that almost all my neighbours have lost their picture, but some still have it/have added it again

About 10 minutes after my post last night i received an email (didnt read before today) from Mary Heiden at GI support telling me to open my game and let i load to receive my old game back. So 3-4 hours after contacting support my game was fixed. Kudos to GI Support and Mary Heiden who get alot of bad reviews in here:). My game was not set back more then 1 hour at most.

Now im trying to add a picture to my game again but it says In Facebook that I already have approved GI game center I press OK and open in AirPort city, but then it says Facebook account has not been verified. I have noticed that almost all my neighbors have lost their picture, but some still have it/have added it again
Mary is great, she is the tech that restored my game as well. She is usually very quick and responds to what you say beyond the actual copy pasta that GI! uses. :D Glad you got your game back and running.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
dbw1424
Username
dbw1424
Had the same issues and Mary fixed it but it took over a month. She had to forward it to a higher level teck. Everything was going as good as possible till the new winter update. Now I'm back to square one. Opens for a few minutes and just shuts down. Sometimes there is a crash report and other times nothing. I've even taken a bunch of other apps off to gain more room. Mary said I need at least 4.0 gigs of free space for the game to run smoothly. I now have almost 5.0 of free space and it still shuts down repeatedly. Maybe some injector cleaner might help

Top Bottom