1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Reserve hanger 2 slot

Discussion in 'Alliance Questions' started by AMG, 19 December 2018.

1. Hi
    I am about to buy reserve hanger 2 cost 200 gold 2000 silver , and I know all the cost of upgrading.
    I need information about how many slots per upgrade and how many free slot , and how much cost per slot .

Hope i find the answer before I buy it .
    Thanks

View Signature
    Zahid Hassan Tushar likes this.
  2. View Signature
    Husam and AMG like this.
  3. Thank you very much , yes it’s good answer ;)

View Signature
    KingJJ likes this.
  4. So basically each level gives you 2 free and 2 locked and at level 5 you have 10 free and 10 locked???

Last edited: 20 December 2018
    View Signature
    AMG likes this.
  5. Thank you ;)

View Signature
  6. Sorry, that was a question not a statement. I should have added question marks.

View Signature
    AMG likes this.
  7. Hope we get answer.

View Signature
  8. Hope so. That's what I got out of that thread. Just wanted to verify before I make a huge investment.

View Signature
  9. I recently upgraded my RH2. It made new slots available but I still had to spend greenies to open them up. A bit rich, tbh.

View Signature
  10. As far as i’ve got but gives an idea of costs - very expensive!! The upgrade just allows you to purchase more slots until you reach the new maximum. 2 free then a shedload of greenies for each new one.

5EC137A2-8CE8-4032-9591-E45605C9053B.jpeg

View Signature
    Sajil likes this.
  11. View Signature
  12. Sajil

Sajil New Member

iPhone
    Hi Kevin,

Could you please explain me, how many free slots available at 1st level and how many to buy with greenies and also howmany geenies required ?

13. Hello, sorry I can’t remember how much the first level was. Once you pay the gold tokens to build it I think you get two free slots then the rest have to be bought with greenies. These start off quite reasonable but go up each time until you fill all slots then you have to buy the next level again for gold tokens and the same happens again, 2 free then greenies for more slots.

View Signature