Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Reserve Hangar

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Hi!

So, reserve hangar is here for some.

Level 1 - 2 slots - 1 free, second costs cash (15 if I'm correct)

Level 2 - how many slots, and should we go that way if don't want to spend green on additional slots?!

Is it same as Repair - no matter how far you upgrade, you only get one slot free?

Hi!

So, reserve hangar is here for some.

Level 1 - 2 slots - 1 free, second costs cash (15 if I'm correct)

Level 2 - how many slots, and should we go that way if don't want to spend green on additional slots?!

Is it same as Repair - no matter how far you upgrade, you only get one slot free?
You do need to pay, I posted some screenshots in the big update thread. I just payed the greens to go straight to level 3, then there's a lot more greens to get all slots, have a look, Aj posted a shot where he'd bought all but the last slot which was 100 green I think.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
You sure about that AJ? That's how they've always worked when you first buy them, only on restart is it different.
In new update if you put new mint or any other money building, it won't be 41d23h even after visiting, so it will keep on reducing and you can't collect all Greens in a day.
So if you want all Greens from mint, better not update

In new update if you put new mint or any other money building, it won't be 41d23h even after visiting, so it will keep on reducing and you can't collect all Greens in a day.
So if you want all Greens from mint, better not update
That sucks, then the price new should be the same as a restart! Glad I went through two new ones first.

Top Bottom