Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Device
  1. Android
Hi All,

I was hoping to visit more neighbours after upgrading my reputation to level 6. However, after 5 visits I already get the message that I need more reputation. I was able to visit more neighbours when I was on level 5. Is this a bug?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
yup. same here too. also finally reached level 35 today and now kinda feel deflated lol.

Keep going dragonfly! Apparently they are going to add more levels, new planes, and new cities to the game. Besides, after reaching level 35, you can attempt to 3-star all the flights. BELIEVE ME, that will take you a long time to complete!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sorry Melanie - I never fold mine in half for anybody!!! (y)

but just saying after hitting 600 for level 7 now it is 660 for level 8 - god knows what level 9 has in store... and I am yet to work out what advantage it has given me!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Well done for getting to level 8! Not sure how uve managed it as i dodnt think id.missed many days but still.need.nearly 300 visits.yo reach level 8! Also, sorry to add this in out of place, but.if anyone could.send me.spare wire id be so grateful, only.need one scepter to.complete the challenge, and important so separate to complete it, especially as i missed out on completing the American challenge by one item, i couldnt bear it happening again!

Top Bottom