Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Reporting Spreadsheet and Helicopter Profitability

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u0kdhb
Username
strac
Morning All,

New to this forum, but I've been playing for a while (Level 77).

Thought I'd share my little spreadsheet with you. I use it mainly for Weekly Alliance Missions just to check I'm keeping on track daily.

I just added the Helicopter Profitability tab (bear in mind I have the Alliance First Class bonus this week, which increases flight income 50%). I've also only done figures for my current next Mont Blanc flight. I know the items needed changes per flight.
Interesting how without the bonus, we'd make a loss on every helicopter flight?

There's some other bits and bobs in there too, kinda me trying to plan what I need to spend my coins on. There's also a sheet where I record my daily coin total so I can see how much on average I bring in a day.

Apparently, we can't upload XLSX files here, so I've zipped it.

Cheers,
Strac

Attachments

• Airport City.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 291
Morning All,

New to this forum, but I've been playing for a while (Level 77).

Thought I'd share my little spreadsheet with you. I use it mainly for Weekly Alliance Missions just to check I'm keeping on track daily.

I just added the Helicopter Profitability tab (bear in mind I have the Alliance First Class bonus this week, which increases flight income 50%). I've also only done figures for my current next Mont Blanc flight. I know the items needed changes per flight.
Interesting how without the bonus, we'd make a loss on every helicopter flight?

There's some other bits and bobs in there too, kinda me trying to plan what I need to spend my coins on. There's also a sheet where I record my daily coin total so I can see how much on average I bring in a day.

Apparently, we can't upload XLSX files here, so I've zipped it.

Cheers,
Strac
Yes you cannot upload XLSX to the forum.
I checked your zip file but to let you know that most of the members they dont download zip files.
The best for you to share your file online is creating with google spreadsheet (y) all the members doing this.

Top Bottom