Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Repair Slots

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
There are times, I have to move the repair base slots to the left to show the open ones that I have purchased. Thankfully, I had less greens than it needed for the slot, otherwise, I would have wasted them.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Uncle Mans I am having the same problem now on my iPad game. How did you solve the problem?

JesperJ, I'd like to say I knew exactly how....but shockingly, I was very patient and kept attempting to slide the slot over. I'd also recommend trying to shut down the iPad and restart - perhaps that might do it as well. I never found I had lost the slot, I just couldn't (easily) get to it. Good luck.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Weird, really weird...
If you open ur repair base, it the first slot open... Or you need to buy ur first slot with that 5 green?
First slot is free of charge, i mean it is open automaticlly. The others you need to pay with greenies.
I have two, and with 8 planes sometimes even this is not enough... So need to wait more often :sleep:

Device
  1. Android
Kind of "stupid" advise (deja vu). When you upgrade you have 4 slots. As far as I remember after opening repair base first time after upgrade you see slots 2-4. Try to slide them to see 1-3. I'm not sure if this is true, but I think that it was like this in my case.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I think 2 is a sensible amount. I have never had more than 3 tech at a time, often 2. However the bigger planes take a longer to fix, unless you 'speed up' the process. However you will soon run out of spares. I often press the speed up and see what item is required. If lots in stock then I tend to use, if low or none, then I tend to wait.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I'm going through the same problem at the moment, I upgraded my repair base to level 4 and when it was done and I had all items I no longer have any slots open it states the repair base is full so when I open the repair base the very first slot cost 5 greenies to get it to open up. I sent GI an email yesterday and today they asked for my username. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for a response back.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Sei, can you paste any picture here, i'm still not have clear picture of your problem.. (n)

He means after you upgrade the repair base and your total amount of slots move up to 4 or more slots it sometimes bugs you and it only shows you the last 3 slots (which are unlocked and thus show you have to purchase them for 5 or 10 greens). Imagine it being your warehouse, you have maybe 100 different items there, and need to shift through the menu to see more. However, with the repair base there are less slots and the sliding is more difficult.

Maybe a visual will help:

So up here we see the normal situation.

And here probably what Vangees sees now.

Try to slide it to the left or press the left side arrow button on your screen.

I don't think there is a bug where your repair base gets out of order, it's just a stupid characteristic of the game that it wants you to misclick or get frustrated and spend your greens on useless stuff. I hope this is the issue and when you read it you feel really stupid... :p If it really is a bug then I am the one feeling really stupid as when you don't get this you are pretty retarded ahaha XD

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Friso start feeling really stupid because that is not the case for me...
image.jpg
image(3).jpg
image(2).jpg

Please don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about because I can assure you that I know how to play this game since I've been playing for quite some time and a lot of long term members from this forum can verify.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Vangees We all know you, in fact you were the most helpful member to me when I just joined here. Anyway if you read the whole topic again you see this was the issue for Uncle Man, Sei and Jonathan.

My comment was merely aimed towards sgabor, maybe you thought I was talking to you as I pointed out your situation (which was the easiest for me as you were the last one to post...)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees We all know you, in fact you were the most helpful member to me when I just joined here. Anyway if you read the whole topic again you see this was the issue for Uncle Man, Sei and Jonathan.

My comment was merely aimed towards sgabor, maybe you thought I was talking to you as I pointed out your situation (which was the easiest for me as you were the last one to post...)
I'm sorry Friso it really looked like the comment was made towards me so I sincerely apologize.

Top Bottom