Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Repair problem

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Kranthi kumar
Hello,
Last time when I m playing this game after my plane gets repaired it asks for repair base and I upgraded repair base to 3. But it got error that I can’t upgrade my swift and owl planes in level. It is clearly mentioned they can be repaired in level 2. So I uninstalled it. Recently I installed again to play again same problem. It’s very disturbing. I can’t upgrade my planes even when I had proper level repair base.
Please tell me some solution. Otherwise nothing I can do rather than uninstall again.
Thanks

Attachments

• C5EBDB2B-6896-41A5-8F1E-5DC7834B7916.png
    C5EBDB2B-6896-41A5-8F1E-5DC7834B7916.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 127
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Kranthi kumar
Now I had
What do you mean by “upgrading your planes”?

Do you mean to buy a new higher level plane? If so, you need to have the proper operational hangar. Not about repair base at all.
1 swift and 1 owl in repair status. Now my repair base is level 3. I can’t repair my planes. I dnt know why. It’a asking for level 4 but repair of owl and swift planes can be done in level 2 repair base

Hello,
Last time when I m playing this game after my plane gets repaired it asks for repair base and I upgraded repair base to 3. But it got error that I can’t upgrade my swift and owl planes in level. It is clearly mentioned they can be repaired in level 2. So I uninstalled it. Recently I installed again to play again same problem. It’s very disturbing. I can’t upgrade my planes even when I had proper level repair base.
Please tell me some solution. Otherwise nothing I can do rather than uninstall again.
Thanks
And your operative hanger? Which level? Should be level 2 for owls

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Now I had

1 swift and 1 owl in repair status. Now my repair base is level 3. I can’t repair my planes. I dnt know why. It’a asking for level 4 but repair of owl and swift planes can be done in level 2 repair base
Maybe you can’t repair them because they’re repaired? Take them back to your stand and fly them. Or maybe your repair hangar slot is full. It’s weird that owl and swift asking for lv.4 repair base? Never heard of them.

If not, try to provide screenshot so people can maybe help you better.

Top Bottom