Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Repair items for maps

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Hey guys,
Saving up maps fuel and passagers for the 5 meso America destinations for my first piramyd.

Obviously i Will speed up plains but the Will certainly brake down a lot.

Hoe many repair items do i need? And also wich exactly? I couldnt find any info about this.

I would be a big Shame if i dont have enough of them and not being able to use the map to complete it

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03f21qwp
Username
Therkyn
I just did my first 3 hour scramble on the Novosibirsk map. 50 flights accomplished. I’d guess 12 breakdowns. Burned through lots of gas doing it. But got 3 tethers completed. (golden dice in effect)

Hopefully that will let you get plan.

-t

Hey guys,
Saving up maps fuel and passagers for the 5 meso America destinations for my first piramyd.

Obviously i Will speed up plains but the Will certainly brake down a lot.

Hoe many repair items do i need? And also wich exactly? I couldnt find any info about this.

I would be a big Shame if i dont have enough of them and not being able to use the map to complete it
Any that are needed for jet and turbo prop. Not gyroscope

Top Bottom