Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Removing Ads for players who buy greens

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
G! should remove pop up ads for those who have purchased greens. Am I the only one who gets really annoyed when those ads show up at the worst time? while sending gifts, collecting coins/passengers, going through the neighbors tab, visiting neighbors, adding neighbors and other inconvenient times.

Doesn't G! know that these things only piss people off? I will never check out/click TRIBZ or spend greens because a collection is almost complete or buy that useless golden frog :mad:

Sorry if this sounds like a rant but G!'s marketing team should know better

G! should remove pop up ads for those who have purchased greens. Am I the only one who gets really annoyed when those ads show up at the worst time? while sending gifts, collecting coins/passengers, going through the neighbors tab, visiting neighbors, adding neighbors and other inconvenient times.

Doesn't G! know that these things only piss people off? I will never check out/click TRIBZ or spend greens because a collection is almost complete or buy that useless golden frog :mad:

Sorry if this sounds like a rant but G!'s marketing team should know better

Back in the day (when I played on Android) GI would offer several diffferent games and give 4 greenies if you installed and played to a certain level. I would install, play, get my greenies, and delete the game, and it would be offered again in a few days. I think I installed Tribez about 7-8 times, Paradise Island, and several others - got a LOT of greenies that way. I guess you can't do that anymore.:(

Back in the day (when I played on Android) GI would offer several diffferent games and give 4 greenies if you installed and played to a certain level. I would install, play, get my greenies, and delete the game, and it would be offered again in a few days. I think I installed Tribez about 7-8 times, Paradise Island, and several others - got a LOT of greenies that way. I guess you can't do that anymore.:(
I want that days back!!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03lfcvfq
Username
Ariadust
I still get those types of offers, where they put in text 'Get to Lvl (XX) and get 4 Greenies!' Not sure if its just an old ad or if it still works for me. Should I try it out? Or has it been confirmed to be removed?

I still get those types of offers, where they put in text 'Get to Lvl (XX) and get 4 Greenies!' Not sure if its just an old ad or if it still works for me. Should I try it out? Or has it been confirmed to be removed?
I still get those offers occasionally, but a couple of years ago, there were 2--3 or more each week, and you could delete the game and get the offer again. They're not as generous as they used to be, but it shouldn't hurt anything to give it a try..

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03lfcvfq
Username
Ariadust
I still get those offers occasionally, but a couple of years ago, there were 2--3 or more each week, and you could delete the game and get the offer again. They're not as generous as they used to be, but it shouldn't hurt anything to give it a try..
aww...it does sound much better back in the days, alright I will give it a try and see how it goes.

Top Bottom