1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Remove Collection from Notification

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by A Merryflyer, 12 October 2018.

1. A Merryflyer

A Merryflyer Active Member

iPad
    03nhxjex
    A Merryflyer
    I would love the ability to toggle on/off a collection from the complete notification on the Chest icon.

I know many here don't, but I prefer to collect collections/chests as they complete. But when doing an event, and I have completed a collection, I wish I could stop it from triggering the complete icon, so I could save it for future events, without the icon being on constantly.

I probably explained that really badly. So in simple terms, if I have a completed Fungus Kingdom collection, but don't want to collect it now, but save it for next time, let me exclude it from showing this...

upload_2018-10-12_17-21-9.png

Attached Files:

Anton01 likes this.
  2. I know exactly what you mean and the exclamation mark being there makes you think you need to complete. I cannot leave the exclamation mark there but it would have been better if I did in many cases - most recently the side quest to this event would have been easier if I had completed at a later date.

3. I’m a bit OCD with the exclamation marks as well. I’d have been much happier not collecting the extra 130 Spanish eggs :banghead::confused:. What is an egg building, anyway?!?

Dafsade, Anton01, Blue Jay and 2 others like this.