Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

All, saw this on my alliance board.

Free2{Play message:

Hi,
we're moving game servers to a cloud-based solution either this Wednesday or Thursday. This is a one-time procedure to provide more stability and expand our options for future server-related features.

The best-case scenario: the downtime will last only a few hours. The worst-case scenario: it will take a whole day, or more.

During that time you'll not be able to use any social features of the game: visiting neighbors, sending and accepting gifts, none of the ratings will register your flights, spaceships will be grounded. There'll be an in-game warning about maintenance, too. Sending a spaceship will be possible either until today's evening or until tomorrow (so that all of them happily return in 24 hours).

Cheers,

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
thanks again ..what i understood is i can add till 48 unless by request ?..and what is board and preboard : ? otherwise i am ready ..i appreciate your patience :)
Check out the rules at the beginning of the thread (or in the launch list that you were tagged in). You sign up for an available spot 24 hours before launch time, then you show up the following day, put in the amount of points you want for that spot you selected, then launch.
Pre-board simply means I am on the pad well before the official launch time of 16:00 utc. This only happens on the first launch of the week, which is normally on Mondays.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
All, saw this on my alliance board.

Free2{Play message:

Hi,
we're moving game servers to a cloud-based solution either this Wednesday or Thursday. This is a one-time procedure to provide more stability and expand our options for future server-related features.

The best-case scenario: the downtime will last only a few hours. The worst-case scenario: it will take a whole day, or more.

During that time you'll not be able to use any social features of the game: visiting neighbors, sending and accepting gifts, none of the ratings will register your flights, spaceships will be grounded. There'll be an in-game warning about maintenance, too. Sending a spaceship will be possible either until today's evening or until tomorrow (so that all of them happily return in 24 hours).

Cheers,
Yes I did too. We may just cancel launch on Wednesday or Thursday to avoid complications.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
208dkzi3l
Username
A.OmarF20ErEpBed
Check out the rules at the beginning of the thread (or in the launch list that you were tagged in). You sign up for an available spot 24 hours before launch time, then you show up the following day, put in the amount of points you want for that spot you selected, then launch.
Pre-board simply means I am on the pad well before the official launch time of 16:00 utc. This only happens on the first launch of the week, which is normally on Mondays.
thanks...then i am preboard:)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
i am ready ...but why i do not see any launch to join?:unsure:
Pad is locked. I am opening it now. Go ahead and join, and put in your assigned 48 points. Please read the launch rules and message me privately with any questions....I'll answer anything you need to know.

Top Bottom