Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red QL on Pad

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Wrong place Casey. If you want to post a launch for the Group, please use the Launch thread. If you want to make it a public launch, please use the main forum launching thread.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
This is one area I am unsure how to use. Posting is my current weak point.

Area 51 is for private threads. You can start a public one also, but unless someone is actually looking in Area 51, they're probably going to miss it.

If you are starting a private launch with the Musketeers Group, post in the RockyTen's Musketeer Group 2 launch thread.

If you want to start a launch and make it public, then you should post in the general Space Launch thread on the main forum..

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
It's very simple Casey:

RockyTen's Musketeers Group 2 = Launches

Musketeer Social Lounge = Off topic conversation about anything and everything.

Rocky's Group Technical thread = Tips, tricks, strategies, friend codes, etc. for the game.

Event thread = Whatever event is running at the moment, that's the place to post.

Might I suggest you write these down somewhere that you can check when you're not sure.

Top Bottom