Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launches On Sunday

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
Land one hour I still fly with QL any other QLs be around there will be two hours left before rest and need three greens for first then back to red plus low fuel but I have some joiners

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Hi to everyone!!! just dropping a BIG THANK YOU for saturday and sunday's launch parties :) I was able to finish off my space map flights and collect 2 QL bonuses and with 2 more that are not collected yet :) Without all of u, I would not be this far in both my games... Also BIG THANKS to all who have friended me lately :) I will be sending gifts as normal and my support account will send 20 fuel to all forum friends unless someone needs something else... I would like to start a blue/red launch party soon :) I have a QL bonus, would like to get maybe 3 more QL's... All are welcome to launch :) i will have more info to come...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Well,
This weekend launches was well done. I thank everyone for making these launches successful.
I got almost 35 golden chests, over 3500 silver tokens (excluding chest's one)
Golden Space chest.
My fuel in warehouse is filled up with over 470+ 150 units fuel.
Hope you all enjoyed:).
Thank you again
Any suggestions for making these launches more successful are welcomed(y)

Top Bottom