Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Random behaviour of green spaceship Launch

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
Yesterday, I wanted to join a spaceship launch. There was already a launch which I can see on the list but for some reason, when I tried to join, theres is the message that I cannot join it anymore (I assumed that the launch is already closed so I didn't care). Today, I tried to join another launch. Nothing happens when I click on it. Definitely there is a problem in this one. I tried over and over again but it doesn't work. This evening another launch appeared on the list. I joined that one and this was more than succesful. In fact as soon as I joined it, I was greated by a congratulation message for a successful launch. So, unintentionally, I participated into a successful launch whithout adding points to it!!!!!

Yesterday, I wanted to join a spaceship launch. There was already a launch which I can see on the list but for some reason, when I tried to join, theres is the message that I cannot join it anymore (I assumed that the launch is already closed so I didn't care). Today, I tried to join another launch. Nothing happens when I click on it. Definitely there is a problem in this one. I tried over and over again but it doesn't work. This evening another launch appeared on the list. I joined that one and this was more than succesful. In fact as soon as I joined it, I was greated by a congratulation message for a successful launch. So, unintentionally, I participated into a successful launch whithout adding points to it!!!!!
please gift gamerader2 and raders

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
I still do not see raders in my neighbour list. Have you accepted my invitation? Make sure raders do not have me in the waiting list. You can also try to use my friend code.

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
Hi Ema,

I just posted in Brasils thread about another issue in windows where certain neighbors now have completed but "transparent" buildings that are not clickable.

I have also started seeing the same issue as you with green launches (have not seen it with other colors yet). There was one launch a day or two ago that had 17 hours left and when I clicked it the message said that the "launch was no longer available" but it sat there on my list for at least another 15-30 minutes before I decided to start my own.

As someone suggested in the "big update coming" thread, I really think G! is abandoning this game. I get the feeling that the issues are so large with the failed release to Android/iOS that maybe they are just throwing up their hands and letting the game die a slow death. I hope that I am wrong.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9d2ql2
Username
!Ema/NeededItem
All we can do is now just play we what we have. Personally, I spend few minutes every morning and evening just to launch all the flight and to collect all items. I don't spend much time on this game anymore.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ema
Same here. I have been looking but haven't seen any launches active for several days now. All alone in a Quantum leap red right now. I can solo it, but still nice to have company. So its now come down to spending no money for greenies, (GI isn't getting it from me). I'm simply doing flights for stars, gifting and visits and return later in the day to land planes or launches. Item drops are getting scarce, even in my support game at level 30. GI, I think bailed on the players and only greedy for real money now.

Top Bottom