Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Questions for those who did last year's Valentine mission

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
One of the tasks is to build 3 Merry Go Rounds. What if at the start of the mission, you already have 3 built from last year's mission? Do you still need to build another 3 or that task is automatically completed?

Do you have leftover of Pruning Shears or some flowers (incomplete bouquet collection) from last year mission? What happens to them at the start of this year's mission? I am curious after Phantom said he got 139 Shears after completing the mission. Will his Shears go to waste (they wipe out your inventory related to the mission) or will they be useful for next year's mission?

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
My existing Merry Go Rounds got counted towards the 2013 Valentine's mission, so saved me some time on building this collection.

Not sure about the shears, couldn't be bothered last year to buy the shears as I just started the game, too low level (not enough resources) to complete the mission.

Also my collected bouquets got wiped, but the single flowers I have collected remained, so also save some effort there.

I have already built 3 Merry-Go-Rounds before the update, so upon updating the game, that task is immediately completed.
I have also completed more than enough Dolce Vita collection, so that was also done.
The remaining task was pruning the airport fields for flowers ...

To avoid losing the Valentine destinations and not getting the stars, I have not collected the bouquets.
To date I have 10 Llilies, 13 Roses, 9 Orchids, 13 Tulips and 6 Chrysanthemums.
So the rarest flower and the hardest to get is probably Chrysanthemums.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
I have already built 3 Merry-Go-Rounds before the update, so upon updating the game, that task is immediately completed.
I have also completed more than enough Dolce Vita collection, so that was also done.
The remaining task was pruning the airport fields for flowers ...

To avoid losing the Valentine destinations and not getting the stars, I have not collected the bouquets.
To date I have 10 Llilies, 13 Roses, 9 Orchids, 13 Tulips and 6 Chrysanthemums.
So the rarest flower and the hardest to get is probably Chrysanthemums.
rarest flower for me is the rose for both accounts

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I was thinking of saving some Shears for next year and collecting some flowers first by leaving one last flower so collection is incomplete. And while the mission is still on, I'll try to get as many Shears from visiting neighbours, but I don't request Shears anymore because some other people might need them. So next year's mission, I would have a bit of a start. :D Hence my question for this thread.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Conservatory was the promo prize...

I had a load of shears and flowers left over from last year - so was able to use it this time...

Oh wow! Just reading this makes me realize it was at the very end of that promo when I started playing this game. A year of my life lost!!!

Device
  1. Android
were you able to complete the three stars for riviera? hope you did. :)

that is a big NEGATIVE. I was only able to get 1 star, so unless they bring that flight back (like they did with the Washington DC flight), I will now be 2 stars short of the maximum. (Currently 216, I think). There was no way I was getting the required "romantic passengers" [200 passengers per flight X 100 flights = 20,000 passengers]. Especially within the 10 day limit for the quest; with 120 flights that is over 2,000 passengers per day (assuming all the extra passengers dropped from flights was enough to 3-star the other 4 destinations.

kinda bummed me out for a few minutes but it only a game....oh well :D

jimmy21

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
that is a big NEGATIVE. I was only able to get 1 star, so unless they bring that flight back (like they did with the Washington DC flight), I will now be 2 stars short of the maximum. (Currently 216, I think). There was no way I was getting the required "romantic passengers" [200 passengers per flight X 100 flights = 20,000 passengers]. Especially within the 10 day limit for the quest; with 120 flights that is over 2,000 passengers per day (assuming all the extra passengers dropped from flights was enough to 3-star the other 4 destinations.

kinda bummed me out for a few minutes but it only a game....oh well :D

jimmy21

It took me indeed 2weeks nonstop AC playing. My girl luckely allready stopped asking stupid questions many months ago ;)
So im still on max stars (y)

Top Bottom