Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
GI change the event party from Space party to Quantum Leap Party (y)(y)

Now, the sad thing here is it was supposed to be named that way right from the start. The event name was the first thing that was ready about the event when we started working on it — the homage to the in-game term that was born right here on the forum several years ago.

But somehow in the process of texts being translated into 11 languages things got messed up, and we had to fix the name yesterday after event started. Things never work the way they should, lol.

Good luck everyone with the launches!

Now, the sad thing here is it was supposed to be named that way right from the start. The event name was the first thing that was ready about the event when we started working on it — the homage to the in-game term that was born right here on the forum several years ago.

But somehow in the process of texts being translated into 11 languages things got messed up, and we had to fix the name yesterday after event started. Things never work the way they should, lol.

Good luck everyone with the launches!
Thanks for the clarification (y)(y)

Mizscout

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajgzv8p
Username
mizscout
I'm interested in the QL party!
I have a ql to add in as well, if needed. I'm on EST and can be available anytime. I have no need for top spots. Thanks!

Hi @Husam,

My QL has just expired :(

Thank you for organising these 'Parties' - I have just completed my 111th launch !!

I am not around much tomorrow, but will activate a QL on Thursday if there is still a need.

Regards
Harcourt
Most welcome,
many thanks for joining with your QL
Thursday i will be here same this time and we will do tomorrow i am going to do flights to get more QLs

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
I have another QL active today... currently finishing-up a 2.5hr flight from early this AM then hope to get in some more rapid launches.

Many thanks for those join my launch and hope every one happy my QL will expire now and i will take rest.
2 hours of launching its amazing.
Because many join with QLs cannot type all the names i dont want to miss one but thank you guys that was awesome (y)
See you later

I had to activate a QL to get me out of a hijacked launch. So in 2 hrs and 15 mins I will be ready to start up with some other QL owners to keep the party going. :)
Wow, I got upset and checked the launch, but well, I'm still in captain's seat :)
Huge thanks for your QL. I'm not planning to activate a QL until Friday as I'll be on a business trip with many meetings, so your one saved me as well from the 24h ride launched by some neighbors adding points quite aggressively.

Wow, I got upset and checked the launch, but well, I'm still in captain's seat :)
Huge thanks for your QL. I'm not planning to activate a QL until Friday as I'll be on a business trip with many meetings, so your one saved me as well from the 24h ride launched by some neighbors adding points quite aggressively.
No problem Pit.
I couldn't remember if I said I was going to use one today or Thursday.
old age.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom