Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launches On Saturday

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
We might want to do this: on blue, have whomever puts 576 in gets first and everyone else puts in down the line... next launch, first place will go to the next person... trade off every launch so people save their PEB's... I do this with my other city and it works :) just a suggestion. ..
Well if you want maps then we can do some personal launches which includes you and my 2 games.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Thats why I am glad u mentioned this now so all of us can plan this out... for some, rocket fuel is kinda hard to come by so a little planning will benefit all of us... I know it gets crazy sometimes ( when we launched with @Robby, it got really crazy )... I just do not want anybody wasting fuel that they could use on another launch...
In the previous week launches, dave was lucky to get 1st position by putting up 576 points. Hope you get lucky now.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
NOW, on Saturday, I do not need any first places but I am using one of my QL's because all of u let me ride on ur QL so I am returning the favor :) thanks to all that have let me ride on their QL bonus:)

Reactions: AJ

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
Aj where you from so I can get my clock right for start time I only looking for red launch as trying to beat ydl this week but I might have some QL friends coming to

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
A player

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg