Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launch on 11th and 12th February

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
First of all, I want to thank all the participants, 1st place holders: nsari olly 333 vakuu and Bali Hi
but it is obvious that the biggest THANKS goes to greensmith and DarekK (y)
There is a special bonus planned: Launch #10 today at about 21:00 CET ;) for everybody for stars for fun :):):)

Lukasz,
I will join you at 21:00 your time and 12 PM (Noon) my time. It will be my last Prometheus launch for a while; once it lands I will have 100 flights and earn my third Prometheus mission star. On to Apogee!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There must be some kind of bug. My launch says 2 hours and 22 minutes to landing (instead of the usual 24 hours) and my Quantum Leap went away hours ago.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith - how is your QL bug now? still available?

Lukasz,
I don't know yet. I waited around to join a green Apogee launch and finally started one from my gifting game. I'm low on fuel so I'm taking it slow. Should launch in a few hours and will let you know if the landing is 24 hours or 2 hours 22 minutes.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom