Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL bonus will be shared on 25 June

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
And we have launched. next start in 2h40m

Probably I will not put here informations to next few launches but Will start them punctually. see you soon

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Lukasz,
I guess I got the timing wrong. I was expecting a launch at 10 PM my time and you launched at 9:30 PM.
Cheers,
Tom

Hi Tom,
As flip123 wrote, we left on time, 6 AM. GMT is 5 AM, isn't that 9 PM PST?
Next launch will be, according to Lukasz, at 9 AM (GMT 8 AM), so at this moment in about 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Cheers,
Dick

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Hi,

I do not know what's going on but my rocket is coming back after about 15 minutes from the start :)

DarekK

This nice feature exists since you can share a QL bonus. But it only works (after restarting the game) for the people who joint a QL launch. The person who uses his/her QL bonus still has a flighttime of 2.24 hours. So the others still have to wait the same time before joining the next QL launch...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Sorry I couldn't post here but flip123 and Deetee04 have informed others - thank you guys! ;)

Next launch in about 20 minutes.

Once again to time zones: CET is GMT+1, and if there is a summer time now in Central Europe the "same summer time" is also for GMT so there will be always difference of 1 hour.

Top Bottom