Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Punishment for a GI's bugs/errors

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hmm, I am scared to be added:cautious:.
Once I got a warning that I was cheating by changing the time of my phone :wideyed:!!!!
This was not the case and I wasn't travelling. By chance nothing else happens.
It will be good to know if someone can still add friends or be added without getting these extra greenes.
And what happen when you spend all this money? Are you back? I think that GI progamers thought that with 999 greenies, you don't need friends anymore as you can buy everything.:D
So what was looking like a bug is probably just a new feature;).
javi
I am wondering along the same lines, they want neighbours to disappear, that way we don't all do the same thing.
It's sad as this is a game which involves interaction with neighbours!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
javi now on my other account inco, who add me i just receive coins and in portugal is the same, but i allready got the greens on both accounts. Inco its a older version ok, portugal and inconveniente is the version that we all have and : cant add anyone, cant join a launch and cant wright the weekend code , ah and cant send gifts (inconveniente)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Its sad that we are being forced to hide our friend code with the fear that someone (cheat/jailbreaker) might add us leading to us being blocked :mad:

The purpose of this forum is to promote interactions and adding and sharing of gifts ;)

I don't want to hide my code but have been forced to do so :oops:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
InCoNvEnIeNtE My game is alright... I have removed my friend code from the forum so that i don't land in similar situations as many of the members are (someone added them and they received astronomical greens and subsequently were banned by GI :mad:) I am guessing you too are banned ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Well that explains why I have not seen anyone else launching for a week or so. And also why the incoming gifts have dropped to a trickle despite sending gifts out or so I thought...

For the record I did not get 999 greens... twas over 1900.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Its sad that we are being forced to hide our friend code with the fear that someone (cheat/jailbreaker) might add us leading to us being blocked :mad:
I was banned (probably) for hacking and cheating (read: for entering someone's friend code). Thus anyone can be charged as a cheater when enter for example weekend code.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I was banned from my iPad game so I started another game on an Android device. And guess what? I got banned again, and I didn't do a thing. I never even entered a friend code. 2,000 greenies appeared out of nowhere and now I cannot send gifts or join launches. I don't want the greenies. I want my friends back!
I would start a third game, but it could just as easily happen again! So frustrating!!! Pulling my hair out....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
At least you have got 999 greenies. I have got only 200 greenies for getting invitations. Greenies appeared before I have accepted the neigbours. I don't know if my gifts are blocked but I can't join the launch, another players don't see mine and the weekend code doesn't worked this time....

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I was banned (probably) for hacking and cheating (read: for entering someone's friend code). Thus anyone can be charged as a cheater when enter for example weekend code.
Lebiegas what i meant by saying cheater/hacker is one who has done something with their game such that if he send someone invite he/she will surely get 200/999/1999 greens which is absurd. The same works the other way round too...if you add as friend the same person you will get such green which as per GI is cheating.

I don't want greens this way and be labelled as cheat by GI..thats why i removed my friend code from the forum :oops: But i also understand that it is wrong on the part of GI to ban someone just becoz they got greens this way....:mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Well I just got 10 greens for installing on of their games... I may be on the bad boy list but looks like I got one last bonus!

Suresh can you confirm or not if you've received any gifts from me? Just sent you one but not expecting you to have it...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Wow, great... In two or three weeks all users will be blocked. This will be fun!!!!
Of course except those who paid real cash to GI... Or... Maybe I'm wrong again....
Then prepare all bad users (read: all users), because you never know a day nor hour when GI will make you happy!!!!!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I was banned from my iPad game so I started another game on an Android device. And guess what? I got banned again, and I didn't do a thing. I never even entered a friend code. 2,000 greenies appeared out of nowhere and now I cannot send gifts or join launches. I don't want the greenies. I want my friends back!
I would start a third game, but it could just as easily happen again! So frustrating!!! Pulling my hair out....
You started a game on Android, didn't enter any friend and got 2,000 greenies? Did somebody add you and thus the 2,000 greenies?

Top Bottom