Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Problems

Thanks for the event break, I now have less than 90 excavation map sets for Mesoamerica and Stonehenge.
I really needed to fly those 2 maps because I was getting tired of losing them every time I had to collect them 🕺 :cigar:
feel your pain... after that event with the "manual acceleration" feature, i've ended up with 100 Mesoamerica and Stonehenge EXCAVATION MAP SETS, i.e. 2000 maps for those excavation destinations... and no will to fly there :ROFLMAO:

I had 3 X S1 giants, 3 S1 falcons & 3 X S1 thunderbirds which I had to sell so I can make space for 10 owls and later 10 ravens so I can reduce those map sets. To be honest I didn't want to sell them but thanks to the liveries I can replace those planes with better ones and the bright side is they will be more colourful:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I had 3 X S1 giants, 3 S1 falcons & 3 X S1 thunderbirds which I had to sell so I can make space for 10 owls and later 10 ravens so I can reduce those map sets. To be honest I didn't want to sell them but thanks to the liveries I can replace those planes with better ones and the bright side is they will be more colourful:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
S1 livery is just awful 😅

Top Bottom