Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Problems

I've had problems with AC for a couple of days now, some of which are mentioned in this form such as the launch screen delay. I had completed the Santa's Bad Day event but didn't collect the reward as I wanted to take advantage of the candy bonuses for the 7 days remaining. I decided to clear data/cache on Android to see if the problems would clear that way. The game restored as normal but all event progress has been lost. If I load up the collections screen on each of the 3 events, it shows I have completed at least three times on each collection. It also now seems I'm hot with the 100 item limit - despite having started the game before the limit was introduced. I have over 1,000 of some items in my warehouse. This is incredibly frustrating! I have spent good money on this game and fun the reliability issues to be ridiculous. I've messaged tech support - see what they say. Anyone else having serious issues lately?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t1ojqu
Username
KNJM17
I have MAJOR Lag on my game. Sometimes i can't give or recieve gifts for hours, can't visit neighbours, can't acces space launches, can't do anything online. Its super frustrating. Based on what you say, i surely wont be clearing my chache!!

All windows have same problem
I've had problems with AC for a couple of days now, some of which are mentioned in this form such as the launch screen delay. I had completed the Santa's Bad Day event but didn't collect the reward as I wanted to take advantage of the candy bonuses for the 7 days remaining. I decided to clear data/cache on Android to see if the problems would clear that way. The game restored as normal but all event progress has been lost. If I load up the collections screen on each of the 3 events, it shows I have completed at least three times on each collection. It also now seems I'm hot with the 100 item limit - despite having started the game before the limit was introduced. I have over 1,000 of some items in my warehouse. This is incredibly frustrating! I have spent good money on this game and fun the reliability issues to be ridiculous. I've messaged tech support - see what they say. Anyone else having serious issues lately?
I click on Taken reward (took the reward building) and still can do every thing in the event.

Since the last update, sending out gifts became an issue, the game just doesn't do it after clicking the "Send" button, or it would take 10 minutes to send out one. Also takes forever to manager neighbor requests. Something wrong from the GI server side.

Doesn't inspire confidence if you're spending your hard earned cash at this game.

Top Bottom