1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Problems upon reset

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by SABRED, 7 May 2018.

1. after reset, all looked normal at first. Then my Daily mission icon vanished. Also my gifting did not reset . Anyone else with these problems?

Last edited: 7 May 2018
  2. Sometimes happen this server issue about gifting not reset if you cannot send gifts from the normal way that you click the box next to the neighbor name visit the neighbors and send the gift when you already in their city.
    Also go to the Gifts outgoing and send the gift from there these ways its worked with me when i have same your problem.

3. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Didn't have that problem but my pax didn't register yet AGAIN, which is becoming a regular thing for me now on a Monday morning after Alliance reset. PLEASE, please don't ask if my internet is 'stable and secure'...it is, I upgraded to fibre optic weeks ago because I was worried it was at my end - it's not, everything other than the game is fine and doing a regular test states internet speed 'very fast'...will I contact GI about this?! Hmmmm. Definitely NOT it's just a pointless exercise that will only infuriate my situation.

4. pmanbox

pmanbox 150+ Star Club

iPhone
    pmanbox
    pmanbox
    I am having the same issue, After the weekly alliance reset, I sent four flights last night. They completed overnight and I am showing no passengers carried for the alliance, and no flights completed.

I have sent 8 so far this morning. I am hoping the system will catch up at some point.