Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Problems Help?

Alright so i am on a Thinkpad Tablet.

1. I cant visit madlen airborne. Everytime I try I just see the cement, and I have to do a force close.

2. I also cant visit neighbors

3. I'm not sure how to add people, or I might be doing it wrong. I go to waiting and select add everyone, nothing happens.

4. I keep collecting Items and cant get the gift anymore because it was removed?

any help would be great

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Yeah there are some bugs going on. However, adding neighbours from the list in your game is a bit of a pain in my opinion. A lot of people don't accept your request, or they do but never return any gifts. The 'add everyone' button is intended to add all the people who are waiting on YOU to accept their request. You'll find these under the tab 'waiting'.

Best way in my opinion, is to join in on the daily trade thread and add some people from there. Much easier to trade with people you can actually get in touch with!

Top Bottom