Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Powerful Propellor Driven break downs

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I have noticed a steep increase in break downs and it seems that the powerful propeller planed break down more than the others. I've had several times where the same plane broke down after every flight - 3 and 4 flights in a row.

My theory is that the business side of G! has upped the breakdown rate on this plane because so many alliance members are only doing their small weekly mission which uses this plane. This way they can hopefully get you to spend some greens so you can buy the parts to speed up the repairs.

So we have fuel rings, weather item rings, and now we have repair item rings.

Last edited:

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I had exactly the same experience yesterday, PPD's were breaking down more times than they weren't. Like others I gave up speeding-up the repair after a while. Today 40 flights in and not a single breakdown.

I love the fact the game is so utterly unpredictable. Its one of the factors that makes it fun for me.

Top Bottom