Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Potential Next Quest???

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
112dj7t.jpg

This was posted on Airport City's FB page today. They hinted in the comments that there will be a UFO event coming up. :blackalien:

I was actually hoping for a repeat of the Thanksgiving Event since windows users didn't get it last year. :(

It seems likely they will have the Thanksgiving event. They have had one each of the last 3 years. If you recall last year windows had that huge delay between when other platforms received a big update and when they pushed it to windows. Then they basically rammed events one after the other for around 3 months but skipped the Thanksgiving one. My thought was they were beating us into submission because of our complaints of missing many long awaited events. I still maintain they could have given us many of those events as they were not dependent on the large update as they were rehashed events with a new reward building. I was rebuked by "GI" on these forums saying that a update was needed for the events. I saw this as semantics as yes an update is needed to trigger the start of an event but they were not dependent on the larger update we were waiting on for so long.

It seems likely they will have the Thanksgiving event. They have had one each of the last 3 years. If you recall last year windows had that huge delay between when other platforms received a big update and when they pushed it to windows. Then they basically rammed events one after the other for around 3 months but skipped the Thanksgiving one. My thought was they were beating us into submission because of our complaints of missing many long awaited events. I still maintain they could have given us many of those events as they were not dependent on the large update as they were rehashed events with a new reward building. I was rebuked by "GI" on these forums saying that a update was needed for the events. I saw this as semantics as yes an update is needed to trigger the start of an event but they were not dependent on the larger update we were waiting on for so long.
Yes, I remember Halloween in February.
I wonder though, if after 5 years in a row if G! is going to remake the Christmas event? I finally kept my run way and hangers....

Top Bottom