Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Possible (and either outdated or very situational specific) exploit for fuel planes

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
So when I was young and stupid (read August 2023), I thought: "Wouldn't it be cool if all guest planes that were landing had fuel on them?"

And I started experimenting. Important thing to mention is that (I think) at that point my highest level guest planes were level 5 (maybe 6, but I'm not sure about that, though when I tried it again 6 were definitely available).

I also noticed that there was a pattern in how guest planes would show up, if you didn't refuse any. I think it was between dozen and 20 planes.
It run like something: 3-4 planes with pop, then mix, then 2-3 planes with fuel, then mix and then 2 planes of the highest level with fuel.
If in ATC I saw the level 6 plane with fuel (I'm using my more recent memory), the second one would also be lvl 6 with fuel - given the pattern. But if I allowed only one of them to land, the remaining lvl 6 fuel plane would "attract" only fuel planes every 30 seconds. So as long as I didn't allow it to land, I had almost always only fuel guest planes.
It was possible to do that with every fuel plane, but then the pattern would start to push pop planes, however, I would still get a slant towards fuel planes and once I got lvl 6 fuel plane it would be fuel planes all the time. Said lower level fuel planes mostly (it was imperfect) ensured that any lower level plane that them, would also be fuel.

Also sometimes even with lvl 6 plane it would glitch and I would get up to 3 pop planes (usually also level 6), but then it would be fuel planes all along.

I tried this twice, always on batches of 50 planes (when it would glitch for couple of planes and reinstate fuel only), so I tried soldiering on.

Final result : 1 batch - about 160 planes, including post 50 "glitch" of 3 pop planes and early pattern trying to re-establish itself.... Not including last one since it would skew the results. 3 pop, 47 fuel, 3 pop, 47 fuel, 3 pop, 46 fuel and somewhere there was one pop plane. - so approx slightly below 94% of fuel planes that way.
2 batch - 50 planes - 3 pop, 47 fuel. again 94% success rate.

At the moment I have level 8 planes as my highest, I tried to replicate it, but I was unable to do so. Planes still follow pattern, but it's now much longer and while it seems to work with level 6 planes to a degree, lvl 7 and 8 planes manage to derail it.

Also didn't put that much time into retesting that. Since I started thinking that it might be illegal or something.

If you have anything to add to that (maybe it is well known and I'm making fool of myself), please feel free!

Anyone else noticed that when you have almost full stands with fuel guest planes it is easier to get mostly fuel guest planes? It doesn't work 90+% well, but around 70%.

Top Bottom