Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Pop up about violation

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kdrg38
Username
Beer City
Looks like my game's just forgotten I had a space launch due to return in 30 mins, and can't access anything due to this violation message, great work...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kdrg38
Username
Beer City
Wish it was with mine, sent an email 2 hours ago, not expecting anything till Monday most likely now. Not very good though as this is a game I've spent actual money on so for them to be stopping me playing for no reason isn't really on.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Yeah I assumed as much, makes it even more annoying as I haven't done anything wrong.
It's possible you only think you haven't done anything wrong, but you've actually did. Eg I once removed a sim card from the phone, so it stopped syncing time with GSM operator and synced time via the internet. And there is a minuscule difference between those. I haven't made the conscious choice to alter the time on device, yet what I did had unintended consequences of doing exactly that. Which is a bannable offense.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kdrg38
Username
Beer City
Right it's all unblocked, apparently I changed the time on my phone (which I definitely didn't) but I've lost all my neighbours, so if you want to add, please all do!

Top Bottom