Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

PLEASE TELL ME ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
THAT IF MY GALAXY S3 CRAPS OUT ON ME ... WITH MY YEARLONG AIRPORT CITY GAME IN IT ...

THAT I DIDNT LOSE MY GAME/PROGRESS ...

PLEASE ...

IVE SPENT ABOUT $100 IN GREENIES ... HAD COMPLETE EXPANSION .. MISSIONS .. ETC ...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT LOST ...

I AM SENDING MY PHONE TO TMOBILE AND THEY ARE SENDING ME A NEW ONE.

PLEASE HELP.

(EXCUSE THE CAPS)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
THAT IF MY GALAXY S3 CRAPS OUT ON ME ... WITH MY YEARLONG AIRPORT CITY GAME IN IT ...

THAT I DIDNT LOSE MY GAME/PROGRESS ...

PLEASE ...

IVE SPENT ABOUT $100 IN GREENIES ... HAD COMPLETE EXPANSION .. MISSIONS .. ETC ...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT LOST ...

I AM SENDING MY PHONE TO TMOBILE AND THEY ARE SENDING ME A NEW ONE.

PLEASE HELP.

(EXCUSE THE CAPS)

Did you make any back ups while you were playing the game. If so, you maybe able to restore the game to the last back up through google restore.

If not you will have probably lost the game. GI might be able to restore it from their servers by code but with their track record I think it is unlikely.

You will be able to get backyour greenies as you have proof of purchase unless you have deleted these messages from your gmail account.

Any in Case good luck with GI.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
You will need to install AC on your new phone and play two you get to level 5 I think.
You then send a request to restore your old game, giving them your old code and your new code.
Be persistent, they may try to tell you they cannot do it and offer you a code restoring the purchased greens. Do not accept that offer and tell them this has happened to a friend etc and you know they can do it.
Hopefully it works for you, you may not get your neighbours back and your gifts will be different.
In future I suggest you root your phone and get a backup routine.

Top Bottom