Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
When you collect the last collection of last uncompleted task all the quest' destination will be disappear.
Do not press Собрать button!

Is the Russian symbol for day looks like an A and the hour looks like a 4? If so my timer says 01A 004. Does it mean I still have 1 day and 00 hours?

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
To those who have completed the mission and got the Motherland statue, did the mission destinations disappear? If not, how are the drop rates for collecting the fighter jets? I have all the collections needed to complete since Saturday but not completing it yet as I want to keep collecting the fighter jets because they come with fuel 50 each and get as much stars as I can.:)
when you complete your collections the you loose the destinations
edit: oops already answered

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
To those who have completed the mission and got the Motherland statue, did the mission destinations disappear? If not, how are the drop rates for collecting the fighter jets? I have all the collections needed to complete since Saturday but not completing it yet as I want to keep collecting the fighter jets because they come with fuel 50 each and get as much stars as I can.:)
Yep, they all went.. !(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
20130513_224522.jpg This is victory parade....! ;)
But it is silly in the fact - I have spent half an hour to find a method to convert png to jpg because image editing softare on android has no save as oprion!!!!!! :banghead:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks to this thread I learned about the "Russian Quest" and started playing it on Waverly huff (my iPad game) a few days ago. With about 17 hours left I'm doing very well. The drops seem to be much better than the typical iOS quest; sometimes two and three items per drop. Special thanks to must_dash and S3R3G4 for answering my questions.
UPDATE: Finished the quest with about an hour to spare. No time to try for the Jumbo destination stars ... and used up almost all of my fuel reserves speeding up the other flights. Very exciting.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
12 hours left for me to complete the mission. The last 3 medals needed (second medal on the list) all dropped today. The drop rates have gotten a lot better in the last 24 hours.

Wish I started this mission earlier so I could get all 18 stars from the six cities. In 3 days I was only able to get 14 stars (no jumbo stars [Kiev] or the 3rd delta star [Minsk]).

Anyone get all 18 stars?

Without this forum I wouldn't have known that we could access this mission and definitely wouldn't have completed it without help from my neighbors.

Благодарю вас всех,

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Well that was great fun. Hopefully there will be more Russian missions in the future with great drop rates.

Tomorrow I shall use that fuel I gained on Aztec flights for my jets (y)

Top Bottom