Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Finally i finished this mission :cool:

Thanks to all of you who pointed out this mission (y)(y) ( must_dash S3R3G4 Happy Helen) and for translating and helping out (y) (wwo55)

My final status:
17 stars out of 18
30 Fighter planes (could only use 3 so rest are in warehouse)
6 Vetren's musuem (only 3 used in the airport, 3 are in warehouse)
And lastly as a promo gift 'Statue of Motherland'

Anyone has any idea what does this 'Statue of Motherland' drops apart from coins ? I am at the moment keeping it in my warehouse.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Suresh I suspect that your drop rate is created specially for India with cooperation with Force India Team... ;)
I was very confused yesterday because couldn't complete any collection for many hours. But today shturmoviks bringed me all needed items! But to have so many shturmoviks... Miracle... It's just a miracle...

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
New
Suresh I suspect that your drop rate is created specially for India with cooperation with Force India Team... ;)
I was very confused yesterday because couldn't complete any collection for many hours. But today shturmoviks bringed me all needed items! But to have so many shturmoviks... Miracle... It's just a miracle...​
Lebiegas Hmm interesting quote :D
BTW i support Alonso so right now i am supporting Ferrari :p Force India will never in my list to support ;)

Infact the lower the plane bigger was the drop rate, and as i moved on to the jets.. delta the drop rate went on getting worse.

And one tip: Never play this kind of mission in AC legally...:D I hope you understand

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
jimmy21 L2 had the same - the airport boss noticed that I have 3 shturmoviks collected when in fact it was only one... But there were no problems with hangars build.... Inresting.... Bug as a titanus giganteus... :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Lebiegas Hmm interesting quote :D
BTW i support Alonso so right now i am supporting Ferrari :p Force India will never in my list to support ;)

Infact the lower the plane bigger was the drop rate, and as i moved on to the jets.. delta the drop rate went on getting worse.

And one tip: Never play this kind of mission in AC legally...:D I hope you understand
Why you do not support your native team? I'm just curious...

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Why you do not support your native team? I'm just curious...
I started watching F1 when Force India wasn't even there (2004). And I liked Alonso from the begining specially the way in which he won his first 2 world tittle.

And is "Force India" really an India team ? If they had considered themselves as Indian, then they would had given an Indian driver a chance. If not the actual seat but a test driver or a reserve driver would had been great. But they won't and thats why i will never support them.

Device
  1. Android
Today I figured out why I could only build 1 WWII hanger. The game generally limits most buildings to a quantity of 6.

When you reach that quantity you get the "Can't Build Any More XXX" pop-up.

Apparently GI considers the Sleigh Hangers (from Santa's Bad Day Mission) and the WWII Hanger (from the Russian Motherland Mission) as the same type of building. I had 5 sleigh hangers and 1 WWII hanger. When I deleted one of the sleigh hangers I could then build another WWII hanger.

This solution is a bit late in the quests (less than 2 days left), but try to delete other "special" hangers if the game will not let you build the WWII hanger.

jimmy21

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Today I figured out why I could only build 1 WWII hanger. The game generally limits most buildings to a quantity of 6.

When you reach that quantity you get the "Can't Build Any More XXX" pop-up.

Apparently GI considers the Sleigh Hangers (from Santa's Bad Day Mission) and the WWII Hanger (from the Russian Motherland Mission) as the same type of building. I had 5 sleigh hangers and 1 WWII hanger. When I deleted one of the sleigh hangers I could then build another WWII hanger.

This solution is a bit late in the quests (less than 2 days left), but try to delete other "special" hangers if the game will not let you build the WWII hanger.
jimmy21 Maybe it is just a bug with no apparent explanation :whistle:

I only had 2 jet sleigh hangers and the game wouldn't allow me to build my 4th attack hanger :confused:

Also if i recollect wwo55 had 4 attack hanger and more than 5 or 6 jet sleigh hanger :confused: (Btw when i visited his aiport today he had more than 6 attack hanger )

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
This is just such fun, easy way to gain stars, although I know I won't finish the quest as haven't got a fighter plane as yet :(

must_dash

I did send a neighbour request to your other game, you are shown as level 3, what's the latest situation?
Thanks ;)

HH
Back at lvl 40 and 180 stars on Must_dash (original game) still can't launch, and still emailing GI. They even sent me 10 greens for inconvienience (or as a further insult to 3 months defective game....)
Enjoying the variation of the game and collecting different buildings and planes.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
question from a person not playing the russian quest.
I receive fuel pumps etc and I hit sent back because I want to help.... do you guys get russian quest items back? KaraMassa, can you answer this? (as I sent back to you)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
question from a person not playing the russian quest.
I receive fuel pumps etc and I hit sent back because I want to help.... do you guys get russian quest items back? KaraMassa, can you answer this? (as I sent back to you)
If the sender is from an Android device, and send to your Android device, then yes. When you return the item, he/she will get it back. But probably other items, depends on what item you can gift for Russian mission. I believe GI has already randomly assigned what items we can gift but you just can't see it now since you don't play the Russian mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
From Friday evening till Monday lunchtime was all it took me, thats a proper mission.

For those just underway there are many easy stars on offer in the last 24 hours available. If you are looking for medals I have 4 veterans museums.

Will try for another 3 stars before time runs out/I collect the final medal collections by mistake.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
I started watching F1 when Force India wasn't even there (2004). And I liked Alonso from the begining specially the way in which he won his first 2 world tittle.
And is "Force India" really an India team ? If they had considered themselves as Indian, then they would had given an Indian driver a chance. If not the actual seat but a test driver or a reserve driver would had been great. But they won't and thats why i will never support them.
Clear. My favourite driver is of course Robert Kubica. His passion and power to fight for the goal important to himself is really unique.
Regarding to Force India Team I think they did a big work comparing their beginigs. I eally don't know why do you not support them? For me they're doing a great work for India also. I think Indian motorization wouldn't be known at all if there wouldn'b be a FI F1 Team. And I think that an Indian driver is just a question of time - if they find someone they take him - do you compoete for this position? ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
If I remember correctly India has two F1 drivers - Narain Cartecian and Carun Chandhok (sorry if I have the failures in their names).
May be Viki Chandhok too.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Regarding to Force India Team I think they did a big work comparing their beginigs. I eally don't know why do you not support them? For me they're doing a great work for India also. I think Indian motorization wouldn't be known at all if there wouldn'b be a FI F1 Team. And I think that an Indian driver is just a question of time - if they find someone they take him - do you compoete for this position? ;)
I will start supporting Force India the day i feel they are Indian ;) As for racing, i remember my first outing in Go Karting .... never again :oops: (I must have crashed 5 to 6 times in 5 laps and poor attendents had to retrive me everytime )

If I remember correctly India has two F1 drivers - Narain Cartecian and Carun Chandhok (sorry if I have the failures in their names).
May be Viki Chandhok too.
The correct names are Narain karthikeyan and Karun Chandhok ;) Both of them are good but they never got any good cars/team to show their potential. There are many more in GP and other sister racing events.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
To those who have completed the mission and got the Motherland statue, did the mission destinations disappear? If not, how are the drop rates for collecting the fighter jets? I have all the collections needed to complete since Saturday but not completing it yet as I want to keep collecting the fighter jets because they come with fuel 50 each and get as much stars as I can.:)

Top Bottom