Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
You have to use your store.
When you have collected one collection Attack Plane this plane was place to your plane' store.

Be careful!
Do not sell the attack plane from hangar!
I attach the photo How To Sell this plane. Do not sell it!
I do not know about the possibility to see russian letters on your devices as a plain text
Продать - sell
Использовать - use

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    928.9 KB · Views: 118
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
To Lebiegas
Thank you!
I like any gift! I asked you about What you sent because I know about GI cross-platform bug.

Поздравляю с Днем Победы!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
To Lebiegas
Thank you!
I like any gift! I asked you about What you sent because I know about GI cross-platform bug.

Поздравляю с Днем Победы!
Yeah, this is known problem, and my answer was a little joke! ;)
Maybe do you have a need of one of the other items I can send?

Device
  1. Android
Suresh said:
when i try to build the 4th one, i get a pop up

I get the same pop-up. I think it means "you can't build any more hangers". The only difference is I got this pop up after I built my 1st hanger. :mad:
I have enough items to build 2 additional hangers.....

I need 1 "gun turret" to complete the 3rd plane.

I've only completed 1 "set of clothes" collection and zero "medals" collections.

I'm starting to think this may be the first mission (that I started) in which I don't complete it. :arghh:

Anyways, I have 1 Veterans Museum.

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
I get the same pop-up. I think it means "you can't build any more hangers". The only difference is I got this pop up after I built my 1st hanger. :mad:
I have enough items to build 2 additional hangers.....

I need 1 "gun turret" to complete the 3rd plane.

I've only completed 1 "set of clothes" collection and zero "medals" collections.

I'm starting to think this may be the first mission (that I started) in which I don't complete it. :arghh:

Anyways, I have 1 Veterans Museum.

jimmy21

Looks for a bug....
I had no problems to get 4 hangars on Lebiegas and have 4 shturmoviks. There was no pop-ups nor any other infos.
If you'd like to try drops of the medals add me for you neighbours - Lebiegas has 2 museums and L2 at the moment still only 1.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I was able to build 4 military hangars but 3 was enough really.

Once I get that last one medal with red-striped ribbon, I should be done with the mission soon!:joyful:

Hey you guys, S3R3G4 has 8 Veterans Museums and 1 Statue of Motherland for your clicking pleasures.:p

Device
  1. Android
I just noticed that it's says I've completed 3 airplanes, but according to my collections (and my memory), I really only have one. Over 110 flights and only 1 gun turret has dropped.

In the first pix, this is the pop-up that appears when buy and try to place a 2nd hanger.

anyways, now that I'm "credited" with completing 3 planes o_O I definitely feel better about my chances of completing this quest.

jimmy21

Attachments

• SC20130511-225023.png
    SC20130511-225023.png
    456.1 KB · Views: 113
  • SC20130511-225036.png
    SC20130511-225036.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 108
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I have builded a hangar after I collected an attack plane only. May be you need to collect the second plane first too?

I know this bug (the quest task shows all three planes as collected) and I collected four planes at all.

Concerning the drop rate - I used one Spy Glass in this quest at the first day. The drop rate was quite good and I collected all four planes in one day (if I remember the correct information).
The turret gun was the problem to me too.

Device
  1. Android
I used a "Sky Captain" Bonus yesterday followed by a "Spy Glass" today. I'm guessing when it says "very rarely" for the drop rate, GI really means it :rolleyes:

I finally got a second "gun turret" to drop. I still get the "Can't build more hangers" pop up. I've tried selling a "standard" hanger, selling some buildings (to lower my population and electric use), moving the WWII hanger around, the hokey-pokey, and still nothing works.

tomorrow I will try voodoo and yoga :D

oh well.......

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
These hanger limits are strange... I've just built a 6th, only managed 2 fighters so far though.

What I really want to know though is has anyone else been gifted a Delta and a Jumbo like I have when I completed the first 2 hangers?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
i have completeted (almost) this mission. The drop rates in this mission is excellent. I was done in 24 hrs only... but just holding on for the last 2 stars. but is 25 oscillating beacon short, so mostly will miss out on the last star

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
This is just such fun, easy way to gain stars, although I know I won't finish the quest as haven't got a fighter plane as yet :(

must_dash

I did send a neighbour request to your other game, you are shown as level 3, what's the latest situation?
Thanks ;)

HH

Top Bottom