Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Playing the Russian version.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thanks everyone for the tips n help. I too have swtiched to russian mode. i have 3 days n few hours to complete
The drop rate for collecting items for hangars is v.v good. i built 3 n now i am trying to get the first fighter plane. But here the drop rate is quite bad. i have done some 30 flight wid only 3 items dropped.
Anyone has any idea or tips for this ??

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I also have completed 3 fighter hangars. Is that enough? I only have 1 fighter jet so far and trying to fill up the two hangars.

So who has the veterans memorial museums? From memory, I think S3R3G4, melony, jimmy21, must_dash, Phantom and tdv(just a guess, probably not). At least those are the ones on my neighbors list. I'd be clicking your veterans museums like there's no tomorrow.:hilarious:

Question: Are the fighter jet hangars supposed to drop any items?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I have 3 Veterans Museums.
Does anyone need a translation?

Quick translation question for the Russian readers...
on collection 3 for the medal, which are the destinations for the left hand/first medal with the red/white ribbon and for the last one (silver star).
It is the Order of Combat Red Banner (Орден Боевого Красного Знамени).

You can receive all of these Orders (medals) from Veterans Museums. I suggest to collect them from neighbors Museums because the drop rate is very high - I collected three medals from one Museum once!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
One more question. how many fighter hangars can you build ? i have built 3 and when i try to build the 4th one, i get a pop up; but due to language barrier cant understand what it is. it is definetly not power shortage though.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I have 4 hangars for Attack planes. I suppose it is possible to have more - but what is the reason? The drop rate is quite good and the mail limitation is the fuel.
12 fuel for the 40 minutes flight - if you have 4 attack planes and start them without any pause you have too low fuel and you need use your store. I stopped all the other fligts in this situation and made the pauses between fligts.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
wwo55 thanks for helping out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-11-15-07-12.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-11-15-07-12.png
    506.4 KB · Views: 117
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
You cannot build more hangars for the attack planes.

Very strange because I have four hangars - you can see them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
wwo55 Have sent you friend reuest, please accept ;)

Maybe there is a difference in iOS and andriod version of the game. I am on andriod and you play on your ipad.

Can someone playing on andriod confirm this ?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I confirmed your request.

I used the Spy Glass to increase the drop rate but I suppose it is not needed. I spent 3 or 4 days for this quest but I did not play whole day. It is the weekend now and you can have more time to play.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
wwo55 I tried to send you request but after your code entered absolutely nothing happend. Please neter mine co on your device.
In a while will try to enter your co om L2 account and let you know.

PS. where r u from f you know russian? :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
For ALL!
Do not spend the time and the gifts to collect any items for hangars!
All the additional fligts (fligts for fligt items) give these items with very good drop rate.
It is normal to collect from one fligt FOUR items for the hangar.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Has anyone else found planes in their fighter hangers when they have been built? So far a Delta and a Jumbo are at my disposal. I've not yet complete a fighter jet so will use them for the time being.

Top Bottom