Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Planning this, checking if there are others who would be interested

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Planning a blue QL launch! Checking if there are others who would be interested. ;)

If there are, please let me know. If there are, I will do it after the red QL launch is over. :LOL:

Oh, you can take any spot you want!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Ok, starting blue launch with Quantum Leap. Everyone and anyone is welcome! Get any place/spot you want. (y)

I forgot to change my ID before launch. It's showing QL RED but it's really QL BLUE now.

Once the previous QL expires, I'll activate a new one by launch.

I just activated it. Does it show on yours?
Okay, interesting, I logged out one of my games and logged back in again, and the lander already returned. So your late QL actually worked. For people still on this launch, you need to exit out and log back in again to get your lander back. Thanks @diwata !

Now I joined your launch again!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Restarted another launch. Anyone who wants to grab the top spot for map is welcome. Anyone who just wants to launch to get stars are welcome too.

Top Bottom