Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

planetarium

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
at5ti94
Username
Phil Hartordre
Bonjour (désolé de m'exprimer en français ) pourriez-vous m'indiquer comment obtenir un planétarium et un centre d'entraînement. SVP. Merci pour votre aide. Phil.
Aipoortcity sur Android

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
They were reward buildings in the past. The only way to get them is buy a mysterious super building 1 (trainingcentre) or 2 (planetarium) for 65 greenies. Then you need luck to get the building when opening. The first one can be a hit, or it is possible to buy 10 'worthless' buildings.....

edit.... please ask in english the next time.....

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
They were reward buildings in the past. The only way to get them is buy a mysterious super building 1 (trainingcentre) or 2 (planetarium) for 65 greenies. Then you need luck to get the building when opening. The first one can be a hit, or it is possible to buy 10 'worthless' buildings.....

edit.... please ask in english the next time.....
I feel lucky today, I wanna buy one of this building. But where it is?
In fench version, I see an ultimate misterious building 1 and ultimate misterious building 2, both for 99 greenies. nothing for 65.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I feel lucky today, I wanna buy one of this building. But where it is?
In fench version, I see an ultimate misterious building 1 and ultimate misterious building 2, both for 99 greenies. nothing for 65.
I believe that 65 is the "on sale" cost, usually from the Airship Store. 99 is the regular cost.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
I play on Facebook. I can't find a user code or a friend code. I do have a user ID. On the bottom of my airport it says User ID: 1022016078 I'm going to do my 1st red launch in a few minutes if anyone wants to add me as a friend and join in. Thanks!!

Rob Bostad
I play on Facebook. I can't find a user code or a friend code. I do have a user ID. On the bottom of my airport it says User ID: 1022016078 I'm going to do my 1st red launch in a few minutes if anyone wants to add me as a friend and join in. Thanks!!
Rob that code does not sound right to me mate. At the bottom in a box you will see with 3 people in click that. Then click the 3 people again for profile.

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
When I click on the 3 people symbol a pop up window appears which contains my neighbor list. When this box appears it covers up the 3 people symbol which prevents me from clicking it again? I have read elsewhere to click it twice but I'm stumped on how to click it twice. Thanks for your reply! Rob

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
When I click on the 3 people symbol a pop up window appears which contains my neighbor list. When this box appears it covers up the 3 people symbol which prevents me from clicking it again? I have read elsewhere to click it twice but I'm stumped on how to click it twice. Thanks for your reply! Rob
Hi, Rob. Not so sure, what is the problem: a new opened window is covering 3 people icon, or you cannot visit neighbors... Please, can you attach any picture what is the problem or what is causing it? Thanks (y)

Top Bottom