Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Planetarium request

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Hi my user name is plane spotter85 . I am a iPad player I'm hoping fellow gamers with planetariums request me or send me there code so I can request them ....thanks

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi my user name is plane spotter85 . I am a iPad player I'm hoping fellow gamers with planetariums request me or send me there code so I can request them ....thanks
I have 6 Planetariums, but due to iOS bug (or game bug, from more the 1/2 y ago) all my neighbors see only one of my Planetarium. Hope GI will fix this with next update. Many are affected with this bug, and it is anoying, but that's it.... Waiting on better times... :D

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I have 6 Planetariums, but due to iOS bug (or game bug, from more the 1/2 y ago) all my neighbors see only one of my Planetarium. Hope GI will fix this with next update. Many are affected with this bug, and it is anoying, but that's it.... Waiting on better times... :D
I can see only one. :confused:o_O

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I can see only one. :confused:o_O
Yes, I wrote that. That's of GI bug... Since Jul/Aug 2015... GI promised, they works on this, and there are many with same problem... It looks game progress is not saved in GI... Only many iOS users affected... Android works fine :shifty:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Yes, I wrote that. That's of GI bug... Since Jul/Aug 2015... GI promised, they works on this, and there are many with same problem... It looks game progress is not saved in GI... Only many iOS users affected... Android works fine :shifty:
Does they see your older version of the game? If yes problem is similar to mine as players mostly see my game as old game version while I was level 10. There is a trick to temporarily solve this for me. Minimizing and maximizing game resets the server - repeating it until you can see me as current name. Maybe you should test it.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Does they see your older version of the game? If yes problem is similar to mine as players mostly see my game as old game version while I was level 10. There is a trick to temporarily solve this for me. Minimizing and maximizing game resets the server - repeating it until you can see me as current name. Maybe you should test it.
I am playing on iOS and android. Have this problem only on iOS.
I have a feeling GI will solve this with this update... :shy:

Top Bottom