Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Plane Issues

Ivan and team,
Recently I was flying multiple Owls with instant return. About 1 in every 10 planes returned to the stand and parked sideways facing another plane. On a few occasions I found an Owl flying backwards across my screen from right to left. On one I occasion the backward flying plane flew backward in circles over the runway.

None of this seemed to impact game play, but figured you guys would want to check this glitch out.

Thanks

Ivan and team,
Recently I was flying multiple Owls with instant return. About 1 in every 10 planes returned to the stand and parked sideways facing another plane. On a few occasions I found an Owl flying backwards across my screen from right to left. On one I occasion the backward flying plane flew backward in circles over the runway.

None of this seemed to impact game play, but figured you guys would want to check this glitch out.

Thanks
I think they (Gi, Ivan) know about it as i remember there is a threads talking about similar problem.

Top Bottom