Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

photograph?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
Proof of the reward. I also failed to mention that it doesn't even need to be posted on facebook

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 118
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CNX88
Username
CNX88
I have been clicking on the mission, then hitting on the "show me" button. I then press the facebook icon, which completes the mission. Every time I complete it I get a greenie. I've done it twice so far, and will continue until they fix it. Great way to get free greenies!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
Only happened for me after the latest ipad update, I have now accumulated over 100 greenies, thanks GI! I feel a mass expansion coming along once the half price expansions come around again :)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Time traveling? How do they do that?

Time travelling is when you advance the system date on your device, in your case the ipad, the game takes its time from your phone. If advance your phone date by one day every hour the game will think it is the next day and give you the rewards and coins and passengers for that day.

You do not lose them when you reset your device to current date, you will get these rewards again. Because the game is connected to GI server they can to some extend tell when you are time travelling and how long you were doing it.

The most common punishment is losing access to your neighbours for the length of the time travel.

In cases where time travelling is being repeated after being warned, you could lose permenant access to your neighbours or be banned from accessing the game all togather.

A few people have experimented with time travel and been punished in one way or another. If you check the the early threads on this forum, you will find some discussion about time traveling.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MeowRules
Username
MeowRules
Time travelling is when you advance the system date on your device, in your case the ipad, the game takes its time from your phone. If advance your phone date by one day every hour the game will think it is the next day and give you the rewards and coins and passengers for that day.

You do not lose them when you reset your device to current date, you will get these rewards again. Because the game is connected to GI server they can to some extend tell when you are time travelling and how long you were doing it.

The most common punishment is losing access to your neighbours for the length of the time travel.

In cases where time travelling is being repeated after being warned, you could lose permenant access to your neighbours or be banned from accessing the game all togather.

A few people have experimented with time travel and been punished in one way or another. If you check the the early threads on this forum, you will find some discussion about time traveling.
What if you are going to a different time zone or crossed the Int'l Date Line?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
What if you are going to a different time zone or crossed the Int'l Date Line?

It is not like you are going to open the game in the middle of the flight and change time zones repeatedly. Time travel is noted on GI server by rapid time changes not a single time change of several hours after you arrive at your destination and do not make any more changes till the end of your trip..

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Theblur007
U guys do realize this is a bugged quest... Right

I mean not bugged in a bad way.....

U click "show me"

Click FB link

Then u get a greenie as a quest reward....

You don't actually wanna complete it so when
You see the greenie plus 30 exp... You end task
The game .... Restart....
Click quest... Click show me... Click Facebook link....

I've gotten over 300 greenies since I realized it...

Never click the ok button once you see reward... Close program...

Relaunch....

If you don't understand what I said don't worry about it...
I'm sure there will be a patch out soon

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Theblur007
Maybe they are finally making up for all the weekly codes for three greenies that iOS users couldn't participate in..

Least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

Top Bottom