Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

photograph?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Chloe11111

Do the following :
1. Click the Power button on the top right corner of your iPad, and while holding it down, click the “iPad Button. You should hear a whine or click indicating that the screen shot has been taken.

2. go to your pictures folder and you should see the screen shot.

3. Publish on facebook or this forum that should satisfy the requirement.

MeowRules. GI does not know if you do or don't use social network, this game was designed around social networking.

Try publishing the screen shot on this forum and see if that takes care of the issue.

CB

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
MeowRules

Click on upload a file tab next to the post reply.

when it asks where the image is ?
If you are posting from :

a. your ipad just browse to where ever the screen shot is and click open or copy depending on your device.

b. if you are posting from your computer, you need to transfer the screen shot to your computer and then find the file you have copied and click open.

After attached has completed and you see on this screen. Click on post reply.

your done

CB

I will let you know if it works. image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
So probably a dumb question but does anybody know how to take a screen shot for this new task

"Take a screenshot of Airport City and publish it online"
If you push 'show me' you get a next screen. Push the Facebook button and wait....
They transfer you to a Facebook login page. Login and probably you finished the quest.....

Edit LAX and Chloe11111, on android you got coins

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
So probably a dumb question but does anybody know how to take a screen shot for this new task

"Take a screenshot of Airport City and publish it online"
Chloe11111 I have gone to the photograph icon in AC above visit neighbours, clicked this and I think it's gone to Facebook the quest icon has gone but there is nothing on my Facebook page??? Neil ellor Captain tneil

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have finally posted on Facebook. The icon went off for about a minute then came back. I'm going to see what GI say could be interesting

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
It works for me "constantly"
Every full reload the quest is there.

I click the quest then clivk showme, a quest box appears with the facebook logo, click the logo and then take a screen shot when the pic appears with the qr code in the corner. wait about 5 seconds and it goes back to your airport and you get the reward screen with the 30 exp and a greenie.

An hour or so later when I go back into ac, the quest is back.
So I repeat and get another set of rewards...and so on...
Nice glitch while it lasts, really need the greenies

Top Bottom