Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
1250 points and more than 20 hours to launch.
My second launch' member added 54 points only and I am afraid he marked this launch but does not want to add more points.
You can join and have silver.
Welcome on board!
Are you still adding & do you need support?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi Helen,
I tried to add you but it didn't work - can you add me u4vrwj. I can send you mayor's portraits or airline maps if you can send fuel 20? much appreciated
Thanks FancyFlight

I can only gift 20 fuel from my HH2 game which has max pax at the mo, thanks :(
I will add you if any of my neighbours delete etc

I can add you to my main iPad game however I can't send you 20 fuel from that game, confusing!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Is anyone of you facing issues with starting a new lvl 2 launch ??

I clicked on "start new launch" but nothing happens for 2-3 min. The problem persist even after reboot.....i guess i may have ended up starting multiple ghost launches with me in none of them!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
yup, same here. I started a launch yesterday, but 1400 points in, went to sleep, woke up to put the rest of the points in and launch and it says 'sever connection' every time I click on the launch pad. have internet connection so def a bug with GI.

Is anyone of you facing issues with starting a new lvl 2 launch ??

I clicked on "start new launch" but nothing happens for 2-3 min. The problem persist even after reboot.....i guess i may have ended up starting multiple ghost launches with me in none of them!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom