Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all, i started a Pgromotheus launch on my game NOYA12. 1104 pts.already in and 17 hrs. to go.Who wants to join me forthe 2e place??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I've started a Launchpad lvl 2 rocket launch - I couldn't see anyone else's? All spots are still up for grabs - gold, silver and bronze! Could use some help to launch, over half the time left til takeoff! :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
I start a prome launch with 1400p and 21 hours remaining, not sure if somebody can see my launch since I cant seen any neighbours launch for a few days. Feel free to join if you can, thanks.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
I start a prome launch with 1400p and 21 hours remaining, not sure if somebody can see my launch since I cant seen any neighbours launch for a few days. Feel free to join if you can, thanks.
Hi Zhang!
I'll send you an invite tonight and can join your launch later in the evening. Pls accept my invite once you get it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hi!

can anyone lend a hand? i'm part of HD*osc beacon's space lvl 2 launch and we have 5 hours left and still need 300 points. I don't have any more unfortunately and the other 2 members have gone to sleep I think!?! silver or bronze available if you put in 3-400 points

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
hi!

can anyone lend a hand? i'm part of HD*osc beacon's space lvl 2 launch and we have 5 hours left and still need 300 points. I don't have any more unfortunately and the other 2 members have gone to sleep I think!?! silver or bronze available if you put in 3-400 points
I will send my code after you accept will join your launch and help you finish

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
To all my friends. I forgot my phone on the work .Can not have it back until Monday morning,there is oncoming Prometheus launch just with 18hrs left and 1100 points in . If anybody can save my launch i will be very appreciative. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Who is launching?
I go a report, but I have no idea who it is.
I would be willing to take a 2nd or 3rd.
I do need to know who it is first.

DC

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
1250 points and more than 20 hours to launch.
My second launch' member added 54 points only and I am afraid he marked this launch but does not want to add more points.
You can join and have silver.
Welcome on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom