Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
Join my launch, only 100 points for a cheap 3rd place, just struggling with the last few points without using greenies, anyone willing to jump in and add those points?

Launch has until 7.30 uk time

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi all, have a launch going and need help. I thought I had more in inventory than I actually had. I'm happy to have a slow launch. I'm at 580 with 20 hours to go. Would love to have several people join so I could get gold but I'm doubting that can happen.
Hi, i've added you as my neighbour. Please accept, hope then i can see you launch ;)

We're currently sitting at an even 800 1420 of 2000. I'm 584 1152 in, more to go in later tonight. 10:00 away from launch. Rpf64 is in (thanks!) and one other who I don't think is from the forum here.

So about 8:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time.... Up we go!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
I'm back on the LV2 side, I got my 2nd Alien Legacy and just launched one prometheus, and will reset in 24 hrs... Whoever needs to get some golds can add me & I'll help out. I also have an alter ego toon who just started launching.

Add my main primodakine
add my alternate primoazzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom